At a glance:
Returns: Not Accepted
Unless previously agreed to in writing, returns are not accepted.
Exchanges: Not Accepted
Unless previously agreed to in writing, exchanges are not accepted.
Cancellations: Accepted, Not Guaranteed
Please note that the window for a cancellation may be as short as an hour – cancellations become impossible once the production process has been started. If a request is submitted, received and reviewed in time, a cancellation will happily be granted. It is at our sole discretion to accept or not. All judgments are final, appeals will not be heard.
Late, Lost or Damaged Goods: Subject to Shipping Insurance Claims
We are not responsible for shipping exceptions. All shipments carry a full-value insurance policy for loss/damage. We will facilitate all insurance claims with the carrier. We are not responsible or liable if a carrier denies coverage for any reason.
A Valid Address is required
USPS/Canada Post determine an address’ validity. We are not responsible for items returned due to invalid addresses – we will gladly facilitate a second attempt once a follow-up payment is made for shipping. Second attempt shipping costs will be the actual cost. Some first attempt shipping is subsidized by the shop will may appear less.
- Returns/Exchanges/Cancellations are not accepted on any custom order or any sale item(s).
- Rush orders, paid or not are under no circumstances eligible for returns. Rush orders are any order which a customer makes a request relating to shortening the timetable of an order.
- Any returns accepted will be offered store credit only, no cash/credit card refunds will be given under any circumstance.
- Buyer always pays return shipping. Shipping costs will not refunded as credit under any circumstance.
- Buyer must have return authorization before returning an item.
- Authorized returns must be shipped via a method that provides tracking, insurance and requires a signature for delivery confirmation.
- To receive authorization, buyer must contact the shop within the allotted time. The buyer must provide a reason for the return. The reason for return must be deemed valid to receive authorization.
- Invalid reasons include (but are not limited to) – shipping damage (shipping insurance claim will be facilitated), error in buyer measurement (“it doesn’t fit”, “its too big”) – delayed shipments (tracing requests / insurance claims will gladly be facilitated)
- If a request is accepted, all returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 40%. Customer will be notified of fee value with authorization notice. Fees are non-negotiable.
- Return authorization is judged on a case by case basis. Appeals will not be heard once a determination has been made. Return authorization may be denied for any reason.
- Refusal of packages is not considered a valid return method. All packages arriving as returns are deemed “abandoned” and ownership forfeit, as well as any further claim to a return/exchange/refund process.
DO NOT REFUSE PACKAGES, YOU WILL NOT GET A REFUND/CREDIT, AND YOU WILL NOT GET THE ITEM(s) BACK
- Any returns shipping back without authorization are forfeit. No credit will be offered on them in any circumstance.
- Any returns incurring COD charges will be refused and returned to sender.
- Cancellations – will only be approved if the production process has not already started. This is a variable time frame, you should be aware that the cancellation window may be as short as an hour after placing an order. Returns/Exchanges will not offered on items where cancellation was attempted unsuccessfully.
- All items are made to order. The dimensions of these products are clearly stated in each listing. Please be sure to ask any questions or confirm any details before finalizing your order. If in doubt, feel free to request a custom order.
- We are not responsible for errors in measurement by the customer. We do not guarantee fitment unless we consulted in writing and a guarantee was offered.
- Sorry, we cannot be held responsible for errors made on the customer’s part.
- In the case of shipping insurance payout, refunds will only occur once the insurance payment has cleared. Refunds will only be in the amount of the value of the product, or total shipping insurance value – whichever is less. In no circumstance will a refund be more than the insured value. This is the ONLY circumstance in which a cash/credit refund will be issued.